Sunday, July 18, 2010

First One!

Hello and welcome. This blog is about, well, I think that the title says all! Peace, Love, and success...and whatever comes to my mind that I feel inspired to blog about.

I am learning in my life about the power of Calm. Its amazing to me what power I have as I control myself and remain calm. Today as the kids kept doing what they do, which usually makes me angry, I've stayed calm through it and I actually got the results I wanted...and it was a lot faster than the results that come with the anger. Calm results are what is best. Yeah, it pissed the kids off, because they were looking for the negative attention. Calm, positive attention, and I got results! YAY!

Calm doesn't have to mean suppressing your feelings, in fact true calm that I have found, comes through feeling the feelings, but not acting out in the anger. I have been breathing through the frustration, and it works! I have the power of how I react, I can feel my feelings, but my reactions are what causes the anger (fear, distrust, etc.) to grow in me and those around me.

Staying present to my feelings and myself, I am in control, I have my power, I am my true self. I invite you to do the same. Be present, breath through your negative feelings, and learn from them before reacting. Results will come and will come fast! Have a happy day!

Peace, Love, Happiness, and Success to all.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment