Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lessons Learned From Fear and "A Wizard of Earthsea"

On Saturday, I took advantage of a session I won with an energy therapist named Sandra. It was the first time that I have had direct energy therapy done, and what an exeprience. She had me take all electronics off my body and lay on a bed so I was comfortable. Then she measured my energy in the meridians on my hands and feet. She found my main Chakra (The third one, she told me the element was wood, and that it governed the Galblatter and Liver; I still get to do more research about the chakra's now). After she measured the energy levels in my body, she did some therapy with a device called "the beamer" (Sorry Sandra if I got it wrong, so much information that day, and you know what I mean!).
Anyway, during the energy therapy, I had a the whole gamut of emotions come up for me. Sandra said that I was a rarity on the fact that I was a caring man, but more that she had never seen core belief show up on the type of session I was going under. I have been holding my Fear about core beliefs in my stomach, and that is where the IBS that I have experience for years is...and that is when I faced my fear with the assistance of Sandra.
Now to divert a little to explain my story of my fear...I need to explain my understanding of some lessons I learned in the bood "A Wizard of Earthsea" by Ursula K. Le Guinn. In this book the main character, named Ged, calls forth a phantom spirit that causes major destruction where ever it goes, and it goes where Ged goes...It chases Ged, follows him everywhere, and causes death and destruction. Its form is similar to a ghoulish version of Ged, so when people meed Ged after destruction caused by the phantom, they blame it on Ged. Towards the end of the book, after Ged becomes a somewhat powerful Wizard, but feels the spirit geting closer to him, he stops running from his fear, the phantom, and chases after it. He learns in this process that the phantom is his fear in physical form, and by him running from it, it has led him in paths that weren't the best for him. As he faces his fear and chases after it, it leads him into the darkness at the end of the world, where he meets it face to face, and tells it his name. His own name. Ged.
By doing this, he and the fear become one. And Ged becomes the most powerful wizard in Earthsea. He and his fear create together as one, and the power they manifest makes him the High Wizard of Earthsea.
And to make a long story even longer, when Sandra saw that my core beliefs and my fears were surfacing she guided me through a process to where I faced my fear. And it manifested itself as the fear manifested to Ged, the same looking fear, it appeared in physical form...and I faced it....and invited it to co-create with me, and we became one. And we will become more powerful as we continue to create together.
The vision on what I am going to become has grown huge, and the fear is with me creating it. The reality is that I am going to become a powerful, loving, wise, beloved coach, teacher, and thinker. I am going to create trainings, coachings, books, seminars, and more. And it will all come about in a short time. I'm so excited!!!!! The fear is within me teaching me. Loving me. Creating with me.
I challange you, readers, to face your fear, let it know that you release your fixed beliefs about it, and that you choose to co-create with it. You will be amazed at the results that appear in your life!
Peace, Love and Success my friends, Namaste. - Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment